Religion, human rights and religious freedom : a symposium issue.
- Publication info:
- Silver Spring, Maryland : International Religious Liberty Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Religion, human rights and religious freedom : a symposium issue.
- Corporate Author:
Silver Spring, Maryland : International Religious Liberty Association, 2010
- Distinctive Title:
- Fides et libertas 2010
- Item Description:
"Journal of the International Religious Liberty Association."
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The image of God : rights, reason, and order / Jeremy Waldron
- Religion and equality / Kent Greenwalt
- Religion and freedom of expression / Carolyn Evans
- A conscripted prphet's guesses about the future of religious liberty in America / Douglas Laycock
- Religious liberty, church autonomy, and the structure of freedom / Richard W. Garnett
- Religious organizations and the state : the laws of ecclesiastical polity and the civil courts / William W. Bassett
- The right to self-determination of religious communities / Johan D. van der Vyver
- Faith-based family laws in western democracies? John Witte, Jr. and Joel A. Nichols
- Religious liberty, western foundations, international dimensions / David Little
- Permissible limitations on religion / T. Jeremy Gunn
- Rethinking the framing of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution & historicising its jurisprudence : revisionist scholarship on the establishment clause / D.J.B. Trim
- Lutherns repent / John Graz.