The lawyer-judge bias in the American legal system /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The lawyer-judge bias in the American legal system / Benjamin H. Barton.
- Main Author:
- Barton, Benjamin H., 1969-
Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
viii, 303 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- An ambient bias
- The theory
- Constitutional criminal procedure
- Civil constitutional law
- A short history of lawyer regulation
- Current lawyer regulation
- Evidence and civil procedure
- The business of law
- Enron's sole survivors
- Complexity and the lawyer-judge bias
- Rays of hope, ramifications, and possible solutions.