Constitutional odyssey [electronic resource] : can Canadians become a sovereign people? /
- Publication info:
- Toronto ; Buffalo : University of Toronto Press, c2004.
- EBook, Book, Online
- Constitutional odyssey [electronic resource] : can Canadians become a sovereign people? / Peter H. Russell.
- Main Author:
- Russell, Peter H.
- Corporate Author:
Toronto ; Buffalo : University of Toronto Press, 2004
- 3rd ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Can Canadians become a sovereign people?
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Item Description:
Description based on print version record.
- Physical Description:
1 online resource.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -344) and index.
1442687711 (electronic bk.)9781442687714 (electronic bk.)
Access restricted to York University faculty, staff and students.
Table of Contents
- The question of our time
- The sovereign of the people
- Provincial rights
- An autonomous community
- Mega constitutional politics, round one: Fulton-Favreau to Victoria
- Round two: new constitutionalism
- Round three: patriation
- Round four: Meech Lake
- Round five: the Canada round I
- The Canada round II: the sovereign people say no
- Canada returns to constitutional normalcy
- Appendix: the Charlottetown Accord.