Public private partnerships (P3) : what you need to know, a primer : part II
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The London transcript : a comparative look at public contracting in the United States and the United Kingdom: full proceedings of the A.B.A. Section of Public Contract Law meetings in London, England, on July 14-16, 1971 ; plus supplementary materials by the transcript editors / editors: Colin C. Turpin, John W. Whelan.
KF 849 A2 A425 1973
- Public private partnerships (P3) : what you need to know, a primer : part II
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011
- Other Title:
- Public private partnerships (P three) : what you need to know, a primer : part II
- Item Description:
"Monday, March 28, 2011."Program chairs: Mary Ellen Bench, Lou Milrad.Part I held on February 3, 2011 at Institute 2011.Colin Grant's paper has attached: Minutes of City of Brampton meetings.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Payment mechanisms : an overview / [Nicholas C. Williams]
- Acceptance and signoff with P3s [presentation slides] / Brad Watson
- [Standardization of contracts] [presentation slides] / [Chris Bennett]
- William Osler Health System, Brampton Civic hospital : a public private partnership case study / Ian C. Marshall
- Case study 1 : Brampton Civic Hospital : the case of the "non-silent non-partner" / Colin Grant ; William Osler Health Centre new hospital redevelopment project : a new hospital in Brampton [presentation slides] / prepared by: Redevelopment Project Office & Public Affairs & Community Alliances
- Brampton Civic Hospital : a P3 pilot project [presentation slides] / Ian Marshall
- Durham Region courthouse [presentation slides] / John McKendrick, Paul Boucher.