Tax expenditures : state of the art /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Canadian Tax Foundation ; Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Encouraging capital formation through the tax code : joint seminars, before the Task Force on Tax Policy and Tax Expenditures and the Task Force on Capital Needs and Monetary Policy of the Committee on the Budget, United States Senate, September 18, 1975 ... September 19, 1975 .... --
HJ 4652 A22 1975F
Constitutional limitation on Federal income, estate and gift tax rates : materials assembled for the Joint Committee on the Economic Report and the Select Committee on Small Business of the House of Representatives by the committee staffs assisted by the Treasury Dept. and the Legislative Reference Service of the Library of Congress.
HJ 4652 A53 1952
Income tax revision : Panel discussions before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Eighty-sixth Congress, first session / Ideas and suggestions submitted to the Committee on Ways and Means on the broad subject of revision of the Federal income tax structure ...
HJ 4652 A54 1960
- Tax expenditures : state of the art / edited by Lisa Philipps, Neil Brooks, and Jinyan Li.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Canadian Tax Foundation ; 2011
- Meeting Name:
Tax Expenditures and Public Policy in Comparative Perspective
- Local Note:
Osgoode faculty editors: Lisa Philipps, Neil Brooks, and Jinyan Li.
- Item Description:
"Selected proceedings from the Osgoode 2009 Conference on Tax Expenditures and Public Policy in Comparative Perspective.""This volume presents ... the fiscal and public policy systems of OECD countries."--Back cover.
- Physical Description:
1 volumes (various pagings) ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Tax expenditure analysis : state of the art / Neil Brooks, Jinyan Li, and Lisa Philipps
- Tax expenditures : definitional and policy issues / Christopher Heady
- The staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation Revision of Tax Expenditure Classification Methodology : what is to be made of a change that makes no changes? / Paul R. McDaniel
- Distributional effects of tax expenditures in the United States / Eric J. Toder, Benjamin H. Harris, and Katherine Lim
- The distributional effects of making personal income tax credits refundable / Thaddeus Hwong
- Capturing contemporary 'democracy' : the shortcomings of Australian tax expenditure management and their ideological foundations / Mark Burton
- The politics of tax expenditures in wealthy democracies / Christopher Howard
- Tax expenditures to limit the growth of carbon emissions in Canada : identification and evaluation / David G. Duff and E. Ian Wiebe
- US climate change policy : a tax expenditure microcosm with environmental dimensions / Janet E. Milne
- Tax expenditures and policy : a case study of housing policy in Canada / George Fallis
- Housing tax expenditures in Australia : rethinking benchmarks and policy goals / Miranda Stewart
- The Children's fitness tax credit : right message, wrong policy instrument / Tamara Larre
- Tax expenditures as part of Australia's retirement income system : the elevation from 'disguised' expenditures to architectural pillars of the 21st century / Kerrie Sadiq
- Tax treatment of retirement savings plans : past, present, and future / Jinyan Li.