Unpaid work and the economy : a gender analysis of the standards of living /
- Publication info:
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2003.
On the Shelf
- Unpaid work and the economy : a gender analysis of the standards of living / edited by Antonella Picchio.
- Other Authors:
London ; New York : Routledge, 2003
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xii, 255 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction /Antonella Picchio
- A macroeconomic approach to an extended standard of living /Antonella Picchio
- Unpaid work by gender in Italy /Tindara Addabbo
- Extended income estimation and income inequality by gender /Tindara Addabbo,Antonella Caiumi
- Unpaid work and household living standards: equivalence scale estimation and intra-family distribution of resources /Antonella Caiumi
- Unpaid work and household well-being: a non-monetary assessment /Enrica Chiappero-Martinetti
- 'Convenience consumption' and unpaid labour time: paradoxes or norms? /Giuliana Campanelli
- Young people living with their parents: the gender impact of co-residence on labour supply and unpaid work /Gianna Claudia Giannelli,Chiara Monfardini
- Unpaid and paid caring work in the reform of welfare states /Elisabeth Addis
- The gender impact of workfare policies in Italy and the effect of unpaid work /Tindara Addabbo,Massimo Baldini.