The six minute criminal defence lawyer 2011.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Criminal procedure in Canada / Steven Penney (Faculty of Law, University of Alberta), Vincenzo Rondinelli (Justice of the Ontario Court of Justice; adjunct professor, Osgoode Hall Law School), James Stribopoulos (Justice of the Ontario Court of Justice; adjunct professor, Osgoode Hall Law School).
KF 9620 ZA2 P45 2018
- The six minute criminal defence lawyer 2011.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2011 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Criminal defence lawyer 2011
- Other Title:
- 6 minute criminal defence lawyer 2011
- Meeting Name:
Six-Minute Criminal Defence Lawyer
- Item Description:
Chairs: Marie Henein, Joseph Di Luca."April 2, 2011.""CLE11-0040101-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00401."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Tips from the bench / by Andrea Tuck-Jackson & Peter C. West
- Bill C-53 : the "Fair and Efficient Criminal Trials Act" / Michelle Fuerst
- Regina v. Nolet : six points about dual purpose searches / by Ian R. Smith
- Who's luring whom? / Michael D. Edelson
- R. v. Sinclair : what the defence should know / [Heather A. McArthur]
- Practice management review & spot audit [presentation slides] / Kerry Boniface
- Pre-sentence custody : a look at Bill C-25 a year after its enactment / [Mara B. Greene]
- Managing criminal defence practice interruptions (accident, sickness, family emergencies) / by Andre? J. Rady
- A primer for lawyers : statements to the media / Steven Skurka
- [Constitutionality of Bill C-2 / Paul Burstein]
- Excerpt relating to search incidental to arrest, from the chapter on search and seizure, in: Steven Penney, Vincenzo Rondinelli & James Stribopoulos, Criminal procedure in Canada (LexisNexis: Toronto, 2011), forthcoming / [James Stribopoulos]
- Bail update : getting to court; getting a (timely) trial / Gary T. Trotter
- Child pornography law update post Morelli / Jill Presser and Crystal Tomusiak
- Legislative update : the get tough on crime agenda / [Patrick J. Ducharme]
- Proportionality of forfeiture : how much is enough? / Jeffrey R. Manishen
- Civility in the practice of criminal law : paradox and possibilities / Janet Leiper
- The impact of new mandatory minimums on plea discussions / Phil Downes
- [Life after Bill C-2 / Jonathan Rosenthal]
- Navigating the minefield of third party suspect evidence / [Heather Pringle]
- "Dynamic entry" searches : recent developments in the Charter "manner of search" jurisprudence / Jonathan Dawe
- Excluding evidence under section 24(2) after Grant / Frank Addario and Joseph Heller
- White collar fraud update : Canada?s proposal for a national securities regulator / Glen Jennings
- Section 24(1) of the Charter re-discovered / Michael Lacy.