Wills and estates law 2011.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Wills and estates law 2011.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Other Title:
- New lawyer practice series : wills and estates law 2011
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Jordan M. Atin.""March 3, 2011, repeat program October 12, 2011.""CLE11-0030301-A-PUB.""CLE11-0100101-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00303."--T.p. verso."SKU CLE11-01001."--Cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- How to draft a will : minimizing the risk of liability to you / [written by Corina S. Weigl]
- [Personal data sheet]
- Wills checklist
- Will instructions (to be used with Will information sheet)
- [Memorandum to file : Smith facts]
- [Letter to Mr. & Mrs. Smith]
- Solicitor's negligence : the ongoing obligations of the estate planning retainer with husband and wife / Ian M. Hull
- Drafting protection of trustees / by Jordan M. Atin
- Annotated will of John Doe
- Roadmap for drafting of a trust in a will
- Don't send a will out for execution by a client alone / Rodney Hull
- Instructions for execution of a will (where a notary is available)
- Instructions for execution of a will (where a notary is not available)
- Testimonium clauses
- [Reporting letter to estate planning client]
- [Sample reporting letter (from J. Atin)].