International economic law, globalization and developing countries /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Restructuring the international economic order : the role of law and lawyers : proceedings of the colloquium organized by the Department of International and Economic Law on June 12 and 13, 1986, on the occasion of the 350th anniversary of the University of Utrecht / edited by Pieter van Dijk ... [et al.]. --
K 3820 A55 R48 1986
- International economic law, globalization and developing countries / edited by Julio Faundez, Celine Tan.
- Other Authors:
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, 2010
- Physical Description:
ix, 504 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 411-476) and index.
Table of Contents
- International economic law and development : before and after neo-liberalism / Julio Faundez
- Multilateral disciplines and the question of policy space / Yilmaz Akyüz
- Assessing international financial reform / Daniel Bradlow
- Crisis and opportunity : emerging economies and the Financial Stability Board / Enrique R. Carrasco
- The new disciplinary framework : conditionality, new aid architecture and global economic governance / Celine Tan
- Taxing constraints on developing countries and the global economic recession / David Salter
- The World Trade Organization and the turbulent legacy of international economic law-making in the long twentieth century / Fiona Macmillan
- Holistic approaches to development and international investment law : the role of international investment agreements / Peter Muchlinski
- Human rights and transnational corporations : establishing meaningful international obligations / James Harrison
- Core labour standards conditionalities : a means by which to achieve sustainable development? / Tonia Novitz
- Developing countries and international competition law and policy / Kathryn McMahon
- Does the globalization of anti-corruption law help developing countries? / Kevin E. Davis
- Intellectual property, development concerns and developing countries / Pedro Roffe
- Biotechnology and the international regulation of food and fuel security in developing countries / Mary E. Footer
- Environment and development - the mission link / Philippe Cullet
- The UN Climate Change Convention and developing countries : towards effective implementation / Vicente Paolo B. Yu III.