Comparative labour law and industrial relations in industrialized market economies /
- Publication info:
- Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Comparative labour law and industrial relations in industrialized market economies / editor, R. Blanpain ; [contributors], J. Baker ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2010
- th and rev. ed.
- Variant Title:
- Comparative labor law and industrial relations in industrialized market economies
- Item Description:
At head of title: Kluwer Law International.
- Physical Description:
xxxvi, 806 p. : charts ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Comparativism in labour law and industrial relations / R. Blanpain
- Comparative labour law : sources and documentation / M. Colucci
- National, regional and international employers' organizations / G. Rynhart and J. Dejardin
- The international trade union movement / J.P. Windmuller, S.K. Pursey and J. Baker
- Human resource management in context / R.S. Schuler, S.E. Jackson and I. Tarique
- International labour law / L. Swepston
- The European Union and employment law / R. Blanpain
- Multinational enterprises and codes of conduct : the OECD guidelines for MNEs in perspective / R. Blanpain
- Conflicts of laws in employment contracts and industrial relations / M. Franzen
- Protection of migrant workers in an era of globalization : the role of international instruments / Piyasiri Wickramasekara
- Freedom of association / B. Creighton
- Subordinate employees or self-employed workers? / Chris Engels
- Working conditions and globalization / Jean-Michel Servais
- Equality and prohibition of discrimination in employment / P. Foubert
- Employment privacy / F. Hendrickx
- Security of employment and employability / Jacques Rojot
- National trade union movements / G.P. Cella and T. Treu
- Forms of employee representational participation / M. Biagi and M. Tiraboschi
- Transnational information and consultation : the recast European Works Council Directive / C. Engels
- Collective bargaining : international developments and challenges / Greg J. Bamber, Peter Sheldon and Bernard Gan
- The law of strikes and lockouts / A.T.J.M. Jacobs
- Settlement of disputes over rights / A. Glandstone
- Settlement of disputes over interests / A. Goldman.