Emerging areas of human rights in the 21st century : the role of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights /
- Publication info:
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Human rights and the environment : compendium of instruments and other international texts on individual and collective rights relating to the environment in the international and European framework / Maguelonne Déjeant-Pons, Marc Pallemaerts ; with the collaboration of Sara Fioravanti.
K 3240 D44 2002
- Corporate Subject:
- Emerging areas of human rights in the 21st century : the role of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights / edited by Marco Odello and Sofia Cavandoli.
- Other Authors:
Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011
- Item Description:
Based on a colloquium held at the Aberystwth University's Dept. of Law and Criminology on December 10, 2008.
- Physical Description:
x, 179 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- "Virtual world, real rights?" : human rights and the Internet / Diane Rowland
- The dilemma of intervention : Human rights and the UN Security Council / Emma McClean
- The contribution of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to the promotion and protection of democracy in international law / Richard Burchill and Sofia Cavandoli
- Human rights dimensions of contemporary environmental protection / Engobo Emeseh
- Offenders, deviants or patients? : human rights and the incarcerated offender / Gareth Norris
- Indigenous rights in the constitutional state / Marco Odello
- An international convention on the rights of older people? / John Williams
- Humanitarian aid, human rights and corruption / Susan Breau and Indira Carr.