Emerging areas of human rights in the 21st century : the role of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights /
- Publication info:
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Human rights and the environment : compendium of instruments and other international texts on individual and collective rights relating to the environment in the international and European framework / Maguelonne Déjeant-Pons, Marc Pallemaerts ; with the collaboration of Sara Fioravanti.
K 3240 D44 2002
Expanding human rights : 21st century norms and governance / edited by Alison Brysk (Mellichamp Chair of Global Governance, University of California Santa Barbara, USA), Michael Stohl (Professor of Communication, Political Science and Global Studies and Director of the Orfalea Center for Global and International Studies, University of California Santa Barbara, USA).
K 3240 E92 2017
- Corporate Subject:
- Emerging areas of human rights in the 21st century : the role of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights / edited by Marco Odello and Sofia Cavandoli.
- Other Authors:
Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011
- Item Description:
Based on a colloquium held at the Aberystwth University's Dept. of Law and Criminology on December 10, 2008.
- Physical Description:
x, 179 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- "Virtual world, real rights?" : human rights and the Internet / Diane Rowland
- The dilemma of intervention : Human rights and the UN Security Council / Emma McClean
- The contribution of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to the promotion and protection of democracy in international law / Richard Burchill and Sofia Cavandoli
- Human rights dimensions of contemporary environmental protection / Engobo Emeseh
- Offenders, deviants or patients? : human rights and the incarcerated offender / Gareth Norris
- Indigenous rights in the constitutional state / Marco Odello
- An international convention on the rights of older people? / John Williams
- Humanitarian aid, human rights and corruption / Susan Breau and Indira Carr.