Family law and the indissolubility of parenthood /
- Publication info:
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Family law and the indissolubility of parenthood / Patrick Parkinson.
- Main Author:
- Parkinson, Patrick.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Item Description:
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Physical Description:
xiv, 286 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- Family law and the issue of gender conflict
- The divorce revolution and the process of allocation
- Redefining parenthood after separation
- Reasons for the demise of sole custody
- Shared parenting : the new frontier
- Violence, abuse and postseparation parenting
- Dispute resolution for the enduring family
- Adjudication for the enduring family
- Child support and the obligations of parenthood
- Spousal support and the feminization of poverty
- Between two conflicting views of separation and divorce.