International law and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict : a rights-based approach to Middle East peace /
- Publication info:
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Apr 07, 2017||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- International law and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict : a rights-based approach to Middle East peace / edited by Susan M. Akram ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
London ; New York : Routledge, 2011
- Physical Description:
vi, 342 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -333) and index.
Table of Contents
- Myths and realities of the Palestinian refugee problem : reframing the right of return / Susan M. Akram
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) : protection and assistance to Palestine refugees / Scott Custer, Jr.
- - Restitution and compensation for Palestinian refugees and displaced persons : principles, practical considerations, and compliance / Terry Rempel and Paul Prettitore
- Constructive ambiguities? : Jerusalem, international law, and the peace process / Michael Dumper
- Legal strategies at the United Nations : a comparative look at Namibia, Western Sahara, and Palestine / Stephanie Koury
- "No security without law" : prospects for implementing a rights-based approach in Palestinian-Israeli security negotiations / Omar Dajani
- Self-determination in the Palestine context / John Quigley
- Natural resources and belligerent occupation : perspectives from international humanitarian and human rights / Iain Scobbie
- Building the rule of law in Palestine : rule of law without freedom / Feras Milhem and Jamil Salem
- One state not two? : a cruel examination of the two-states-are-impossible argument for a single-state Palestine/the land of Israel / Ian Lustick
- Maximazing rights : the one-state solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict / George Bisharat.