Sustainable development in world investment law /
- Publication info:
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Apr 24, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Sustainable development in world investment law / edited by Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger, Markus W. Gehring, Andrew Newcombe.
- Other Authors:
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2011
Global trade law series ; v. 30.
- Physical Description:
lxxi, 902 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -857) and index.
Table of Contents
- An introduction to sustainable development in world investment law / Markus Gehring & Andrew Newcombe
- International investment law and development / Anna Joubin-Bret, Marie-Estelle Rey and Jörg Weber
- International investment law and the environment / Åsa Romson
- International investment law and human rights / Jorge Daniel Tailland & Jonathan Bonnitcha
- The theory of norm conflict solutions in international investment law / Jörg Kammerhofer
- An integrated agenda for sustainable development in international investment law / Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger & Andrew Newcombe
- Impact assessments of investment treaties / Markus W. Gehring
- Bringing sustainable development issues before investment treaty tribunals / Chester Brown
- Transparency and amicus curiae in ICSID arbitrations / Nathalie Bernasconi-Osterwalder
- Development considerations in defining investment / Marek Jezewski
- Fair and equitable treatment and sustainable development / Roland Kläger
- Sustainable development, national treatment and like circumstances in investment law / Kate Miles
- Regulatory expropriation and sustainable development / Martins Paparinskis
- Are stabilization clauses a threat to sustainable development? / Audley Sheppard & Antony Crockett
- General exceptions in international investment agreements / Andrew Newcombe
- The necessity of sustainable development? / Andrea K. Bjorklund
- Investment and water resources : limits to NAFTA / Céline Lévesque
- Liberalizing investment in the CARIFORUM-EU economic partnership agreement : EU priorities, regional agendas and developmental hegemony / Paul James Cardwell & Duncan French
- The asymmetrical legalization of investment regimes in Africa : lessons from water privatization / Emma Saunders-Hastings
- Globalization and inclusive governance in China and India : foreign investment, land rights and legal empowerment of the poor / Kishan Khoday & Jonathan Bonnitcha
- The Energy Charter Treaty's investor protection provisions : potential to foster solutions to global warming and promote sustainable development / Edna Sussman
- Sustainable international investment agreements : challenges and solutions for developing countries / Graham Mayeda
- The IISD Model International Agreement on Investment for Sustainable Development / Mahnaz Malik
- Corporate social responsibility and investment treaties / Jarrod Hepburn & Vuyelwa Kuuya
- The institutionalization of investment arbitration and sustainable development / Jan Wouters & Nicolas Hachez
- Governing investment in sustainable development : investment mechanisms in sustainable development treaties and voluntary instruments / Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger & Duncan French
- The Kyoto Protocol in investor-state arbitration : reconciling climate change and investment protection objectives / Freya Baetens
- Investment promotion and protection in the UNCBD : an emerging access and benefit sharing regime / Olivier Rukundo & Jorge Cabrera
- Two rivers meet : at the confluence of cross-border water law and foreign investment law / Paul Stanton Kibel & Jon Schutz
- Promoting sustainable investment through international law / Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger & Avidan Kent.