Chinese immigration law /
- Publication info:
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Nov 27, 2017||LAW-BOOK|
- Chinese immigration law / Guofu Liu.
- Main Author:
- Liu, Guofu.
Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2011
- Physical Description:
x, 223 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -218) and index.
Table of Contents
- Border control
- Right of residence : general provisions
- Right of residence for specific categories of persons
- Loss of right of residence
- Legal remedies and procedural safeguards
- Access to the labour market
- Access to self-employed activities
- Appendix 1. List of agreements on mutual visa exemption between the PRC and other countries issued and certified by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PR (issued 27 October 2006)
- Appendix 2. Special requirements related to alien residence in China.