International arbitral jurisdiction /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The reports to the Hague Conferences of 1899 and 1907 : being the official explanatory and interpretative commentary accompanying the draft conventions and declarations submitted to the conferences by the several commissions charged with preparing them together with the texts of the final acts, conventions and declarations as signed, and of the principal proposals offered by the delegations of the various powers as well as of other documents laid before the commissions / edited, with an introduction, by James Brown Scott.
KZ 6015.2 1916
- International arbitral jurisdiction / by Chittharanjan F. Amerasinghe.
- Main Author:
- Amerasinghe, Chittharanjan Felix, 1933-
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2011
- Physical Description:
xxx, 284 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- La compétence de la compétence
- Consent as the basis of jurisdiction
- Interpretation of clauses submitting to jurisdiction
- The matter of compétence
- Incidental jurisdiction : intervention and interim measures
- Jurisdiction vis-à-vis remedies
- Jurisdiction to reopen cases
- The Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal.