Preferential trade agreements : a law and economics analysis /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Review of the effectiveness of trade dispute settlement under the Gatt and the Tokyo Round agreements : report to the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate, on investigation no. 332-212 under section 332(g) of the Tariff Act of 1930 / [report prepared principally by L. Lee Tuthill ... [et. al.]].
K 4602.2 1985A
- Preferential trade agreements : a law and economics analysis / edited by Kyle W. Bagwell, Petros C. Mavroidis.
- Other Authors:
Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
viii, 280 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Preferential trading agreements: friend or foe? / L. Alan Winters
- The "legalization" of GATT article XXIV : can foes become friends? / James H. Mathias
- Third-country effects of regional trade agreements / Caroline Freund
- Contingent protection rules in regional trade agreements / Thomas J. Prusa and Robert Teh
- Commentary on "Contingent protection rules in regional trade agreements" / David A. Gantz
- The limits of PTAs: WTO legal restrictions on the use of WTO-plus standards regulation in PTAs / Joel P. Trachtman
- EU and U.S. preferential trade agreements : deepening or widening of WTO commitments / Henrik Horn, Petros C. Mavroidis and André Sapir
- Straightening the spaghetti bowl / Gary N. Horlick
- Comments on "Beyond the WTO? : coverage and legal inflation in EU and U.S. preferential trade agreements / Nuno Limāo
- Labour clauses in EU preferential trade agreements : an analysis of the Cotonou partnership agreement / Jeff Kenner
- Do PTAs actually increase parties' services trade? / Juan A. Marchetti
- A model article XXIV : are there realistic possibilities to improve it? / William J. Davey
- Comments on "A model article XXIV : are there realistic possibilities to improve it?" / T.N. Srinivasan.