From ILO standards to EU law : the case of equality between men and women at work /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- From ILO standards to EU law : the case of equality between men and women at work / by Eve C. Landau, Yves Beigbeder.
- Main Author:
- Landau, Eve C.
- Other Authors:
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2008
- Physical Description:
xix, 340 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 323-327) and index.
Table of Contents
- The United Nations
- The ILO
- The Council of Europe
- The European Union
- The ILO and the EU : the interface
- Equal pay
- Equal treatment
- Protective measures for women
- The protection of pregnancy and maternity and parental leave
- Workers with family responsibilities and child care
- Part-time work and indirect discrimination
- The burden of proof and indirect discrimination
- The dignity of the worker : sexual harassment
- Positive or affirmative action
- Challenges, achievements and trends
- Annexes. Select ILO conventions : excerpts
- Select EU laws : excerpts
- Alphabetical list of cited cases of the European Court of Justice.