Taking employment discrimination seriously : Chinese and European perspectives /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Taking employment discrimination seriously : Chinese and European perspectives / edited by Yuwen Li and Jenny Goldschmidt.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2009
- Item Description:
"Netherlands Institute of Human Rights, School of Law, Utrecht University, The Netherlands."
- Physical Description:
x, 306 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the book : anti-discrimination in employment necessitates law and action / Yuwen Li and Jenny Goldschmidt
- An analysis of employment discrimination in China's economic and social transition / Yuwen Li
- A research report on health discrimination in employment / Liu Yang
- Disability discrimination in employment / Ma Yu'e
- A study of current employment discrimination against women / Wang Xinyu
- Identity discrimination in employment : household registration and regional origin / Yao Guojian
- A survey of employment discrimination in ten major cities in China / Constitutionalism Research Institute, China University of Political Science and Law
- EU anti-discrimination law : historical development and main concepts / Susanne Burri
- Anti-discrimination law in the Netherlands : a specific legal patchwork, normative system and institutional structure / Jenny Goldschmidt
- Austrian law and practice regarding anti-discrimination in employment / Ingrid Nikolay-Leitner
- Comparative study on positive action in law and practice / Colm O'Cinneide.