EU law directions /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- EU law directions / Nigel Foster.
- Main Author:
- Foster, Nigel G.
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2010
- 2nd ed.
- Other Title:
- European Union law directions
- Item Description:
Includes access to an Online resource centre: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/foster_directions2e which contains updates, additional web links, etc.
- Physical Description:
lxii, 390 p. ; 27 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The establishment and development of the EU
- The Union institutions
- Transfer of powers, competences and law-making
- Sources and forms of EU law
- Supremacy of EU law
- The preliminary ruling (Article 267 TFEU)
- Treaty enforcement actions against member states
- Remedies : direct and indirect effects and state liability
- Direct actions before the ECJ
- Free movement of goods I : tariff and tax barriers
- Free movement of goods II : non-tariff barriers
- The free movement of persons
- Free movement of persons II : developments and citizenship
- Discrimination law.