Criminalising cartels : critical studies of an international regulatory movement /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Cartel and monopoly in modern law : reports on supranational and national European and American law / Edited by Institute für Ausländisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht an der Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main in cooperation with Institute for International and Foreign Trade Law of the Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
K 3856 A55 I57 1960 V.1
Congress and the monopoly problem : fifty-six years of antitrust development, 1900-1956 : a report on the history of congressional acton in the antitrust field since 1900, prepared at the instance and under the direction of the chairman of the Select Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, Eighty-fourth Congress, pursuant to H. Res. 114.
K 3856 L53 1956
- Criminalising cartels : critical studies of an international regulatory movement / edited by Caron Beaton-Wells and Ariel Ezrachi.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : 2011
- Physical Description:
xvi, 455 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Criminalising cartels : why critical studies? / Caron Beaton-Wells and Ariel Ezrachi
- Punishment for cartel participants in the US : a special model? / Donald I. Baker
- Criminal enforcement norms in competition policy : insights from US experience? / William E. Kovacic
- Redesigning a criminal cartel regime : the Canadian conversion / D. Martin Low and Casey W. Halladay
- Competition offences in Ireland : the regime and its results / Patrick Massey and John D. Cooke
- DOA : can the UK cartel offence be resuscitated? / Julian Joshua
- What if all bid riggers went to prison and nobody noticed? : criminal antitrust law enforcement in Germany / Florian Wagner-von Papp
- Cartel criminalisation and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission : opportunities and challenges / Caron Beaton-Wells
- Criminalising cartels in the EU : is there a case for harmonisation? / Ingeborg Simonsson
- Criminal cartel enforcement in the EU : avoiding a human rights trade-off / Peter Whelan
- Criminal cartel sanctions and compliance : the gap between rhetoric and reality / Christine Parker
- Am I a price fixer? : a behavioural economics analysis of cartels / Maurice E. Stucke
- Cartels in the criminal law landscape / Rebecca Williams
- Cartel offences and non-monetary punishment : the punitive injunction as a sanction against corporations / Brent Fisse
- Cartel criminalisation as juridification : political and regulatory dangers / Stephen Wilks
- The anti-cartel enforcement industry : criminological perspectives on cartel criminalisation / Christopher Harding
- "The battle for hearts and minds" : the role of the media in treating cartels as criminal / Andreas Stephan
- International cartels, concurrent criminal prosecutions and extradition : law, practice and policy / Michael O'Kane
- Cartels as criminal? : the long road from unilateral enforcement to international consensus / Ariel Ezrachi and Jiří Kindl.