Pharmaceutical industry antitrust handbook.
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : Section of Antitrust Law, ABA, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The recombinant DNA technique and the law : a review of Australian law which may be relevant to the regulation of recombinant DNA research and applications : a report to the Recombinant DNA Monitoring Committee and the Commonwealth Department of Science and Technology / by Michael L. Barker.--
KF 1893 B56 B37 1985
- Pharmaceutical industry antitrust handbook.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Chicago, Ill. : Section of Antitrust Law, ABA, 2009
- Item Description:
"The Section of Antitrust Law is grateful to the lead editor of this project, Seth Silber and his co-editors Mark Kovner, Stephen Stack, and Tracy Weir ..."--Foreword, p. xiii.
- Physical Description:
xvii, 459 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Market participants and competition
- Regulatory and enforcement framework
- Assessing market power
- Pharmaceutical mergers
- Joint ventures and licensing agreements
- Antitrust analysis of pharmaceutical manufacturer conduct
- Antitrust issues in the distribution of pharmaceutical products
- Economists' use of data in pharmaceutical antitrust cases.