NGOs and the struggle for human rights in Europe /
- Publication info:
- Oxford [England] ; Portland, OR : Hart, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Corporate Subject:
- NGOs and the struggle for human rights in Europe / Loveday Hodson.
- Main Author:
- Hodson, Loveday.
Oxford [England] ; Portland, OR : Hart, 2011
- Physical Description:
xxi, 200 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -194) and index.
9781841139616 (hbk.)1841139610 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- Limits of individualism : NGOs and the European Convention on Human Rights
- The role of NGOs in ECHR litigation
- States of impunity : the role of NGOs in addressing gross and systematic violations of the Convention
- "Fight that is never done" : the role of "pure human rights" organisations
- "A desire that never ends" : pressure groups and the European Convention on Human Rights.