Law and ecology : new environmental foundations /
- Publication info:
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: May 17, 2017||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Law and ecology : new environmental foundations / edited by Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos.
- Other Authors:
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2011
- Physical Description:
xi, 240 p. : 1 ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Looking for the space between law and ecology / Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos
- Towards a critical environmental law / Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos
- Foucauldian- inspired discourse analysis : a contribution to critical environmental law scholarship? / Bettina Lange
- The ecological narrative of risk and the emergence of toxic tort litigation / Jo Goodie
- The precautionary principle : practical reason, regulatory decision-making and judicial review in the context of functional differentiation / John Paterson
- Biotechnology as environmental regulation / Alain Pottage
- Perspectives on environmental law and the law relating to sustainability : a continuing role for ecofeminism? / Karen Morrow
- Animals and the future salvation of the world / Piyel Haldar
- Seeking spatial and environmental justice for people and places within the European Union / Antonia Layard and Jane Holder
- Heterotopias of the environment : law's forgotten spaces / Andreas Kotsakis
- Majesty and monstrosity : Deleuze and the defence of nature / Mark Halsey.