EU competition law and intellectual property rights : the regulation of innovation /
- Publication info:
- Oxford : New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- EU competition law and intellectual property rights : the regulation of innovation / Steve Anderman, Hedvig Schmidt.
- Main Author:
- Anderman, Steven D.
- Other Authors:
Oxford : New York : Oxford University Press, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Variant Title:
- European Union competition law and intellectual property rights : the regulation of innovation
- Item Description:
Previous edition published: 1998.
- Physical Description:
xxx, 358 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -350) and index.
Table of Contents
- The relationship between intellectual property rights and competition law under the treaty
- Article 102 and intellectual property rights
- The relevant market and intellectual property rights
- The concept of dominance and intellectual property rights
- The concept of abuse and intellectual property rights
- Refusals to supply and license and intellectual property rights
- Excessive pricing and intellectual property rights
- Exclusionary pricing policies : discriminatory pricing, rebates, and discounts
- Exclusionary pricing : predatory pricing and margin squeeze
- Introduction : intellectual property rights licensing and competition policy generally
- The structure of Article 101 : TFEU and IP licensing agreements
- The judicial concept of restriction of competition and IPR licensing
- The technology transfer block exemption regulation and technology transfer agreement guidelines
- The regulation of territorial restraints in intellectual property right licensing agreements under Article 101 TFEU
- The regulation of non-territorial restraints in licensing agreements
- Technology pools, industrial standards, and TTBER
- Appendix 1. Excerpts from the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- Appendix 2. Commission regulation (EC) no 772/2004 of 27 April 2004 on the application of Article 81(3) of the Treaty [now Article 101(3) TFEU] to categories of technology transfer agreements (text with EEA relevance).