The impact of investment treaties on contracts between host states and foreign investors /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Convention on the settlement of investment disputes between states and nationals of other states = Convention pour le règlement des différends relatifs aux investissements entre etats et ressortissants d'autres etats = Convenio sobre arreglo de diferencias relativas a inversiones entre estados y nacionales de otros estados.
K 3834 A41965 C65 1968A V.1
- The impact of investment treaties on contracts between host states and foreign investors / by Jan Ole Voss.
- Main Author:
- Voss, Jan Ole.
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2011
- Item Description:
A revised and updated version of the author's dissertation for the degree of doctorate of law presented in 2009 at the Faculty of Law, University of Freiburg.
- Physical Description:
xxxviii, 363 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -359) and index.
Table of Contents
- Contracts between host states and foreign investors in the absence of international investment treaties
- The regime established by investment treaties
- The substantive coverage of contracts between host states and foreign investors through investment treaty standards
- The umbrella clause
- The relationship of parallel treaty-based international arbitral proceedings and contract-based domestic court proceedings in investment treaty disputes.