Assisted reproductive technology : a lawyer's guide to emerging law and science /
- Publication info:
- Chicago : American Bar Association, Section of Family Law, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Assisted reproductive technology : a lawyer's guide to emerging law and science / Charles P. Kindregan, Jr., Maureen McBrien.
- Main Author:
- Kindregan, Charles P.
- Other Authors:
Chicago : American Bar Association, Section of Family Law, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
xxii, 425 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Assisted reproduction and the diversity of the modern family
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization
- Cryopreserved embryos
- Regulation of assisted reproductive technology
- Posthumous reproduction
- Reproductive cloning
- Standards of care : law, liability, and assisted reproductive technology
- Assisted reproduction contracts and documents
- Highlights of the American Bar Association Model Act Governing Assisted Reproductive Technology.