Renewable energy projects for real estate lawyers.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A bibliography of Congressional publications on energy from the 89th Congress to July 1, 1971 / [Compiled by Dana C. Ellingen and William E. Towsey, Jr.] ; Prepared at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, pursuant to S. Res. 45, a national fuels and energy policy study.
KF 2120 A1 E4
- Corporate Subject:
- Renewable energy projects for real estate lawyers.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Item Description:
Program chair: W. Paul McCarten."Monday, May 16, 2011."Janet J. MacNeil's paper includes: Instruction governing Ontario crown land surveys and plans : short title Ontario crown survey instructions / issued by the Surveyor General for the Province of Ontario.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [A high level look at the Green Energy Act : the feed-in tariff program / Shane Freitag]
- A review of the Green Energy Act and the feed-in tariff program [presentation slides] / Shane Freitag
- Solar project leasing / Adrian P. Hartog
- Solar project leasing [presentation slides] / Adrian Hartog
- Hydro electric energy / by Janet J. MacNeil
- Hydro electric energy [presentation slides] / presented by Janet MacNeil
- [Wind energy / W. Paul McCarten]
- [Title insurance materials / Patrick Squire]
- Renewable energy projects : aboriginal issues [presentation slides] / Adam Chamberlain.