Will and estate planning essentials.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Wills drafting, 1983 : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C., on November 8, 1983 / course co-ordinator, Gary J. Wilson ; instructors, J. Albert Brule, J. C. Scott-Harston, Donovan W. M. Waters ; workshop leaders, William C. Bice ... [et al.]. --
KF 755 A75 W53 1983
- Will and estate planning essentials.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Item Description:
Program chair: Susannah B. Roth."Tuesday, May 10, 2011."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The initial interview / Mary L. MacGregor
- [Boiling down boilerplate : will drafting tips to please clients and avoid problems / Adam D. Cappelli ; paper prepared with assistance of Orlando Consoli and Michael Duffy]
- [Taxing issues / Gwen A. Benjamin and Jag C. Gandhi ]
- Taxing issues [presentation slides] / Gwen A. Benjamin co-authored with Jag C. Gandhi
- [Are we there yet? : life insurance, RSP and RIF designations / Blair L. Botsford (author of the paper) and Kathryn Bennett (presented by)]
- Some complexities of the "simple will" and powers of attorney / [Anne M. Werker]
- Landmines for lawyers in will drafting / [Pauline Sheps].