Beyond will and estate planning essentials.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Wills drafting, 1983 : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C., on November 8, 1983 / course co-ordinator, Gary J. Wilson ; instructors, J. Albert Brule, J. C. Scott-Harston, Donovan W. M. Waters ; workshop leaders, William C. Bice ... [et al.]. --
KF 755 A75 W53 1983
- Beyond will and estate planning essentials.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Item Description:
"Tuesday, May 10, 2011."Program chairs: Joanna J. Ringrose, Edward F. Olkovich.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Assessing capacity & vulnerability / M. Jasmine Sweatman and Bethany J. Anderson
- Assessing capacity & vulnerability [presentation slides] / M. Jasmine Sweatman
- Mutual wills and more / Mary-Alice Thompson ; Mutual wills & more [presentation slides] / Mary-Alice Thompson
- Beneficiary designations : a pot pourri of issues / [Barry Corbin]
- Registered plan designations and declaration : landmarks and landmines / [Kathryn Bennett]
- Registered disability savings plans and related planning / Mary Louise Dickson
- [Business succession planning / Colin S.D. Smith]
- Business succession planning [presentation slides] / Colin S.D. Smith
- A review of ethics and defensive practice tools in an estate planning context / Margaret R. O'Sullivan
- Success strategies for your estate planning practice / [Edward F. Olkovich]
- [Landmines for lawyers : exercising judgment in the face of bad information or a lack of time / Sean Lawler].