Indian patent law and practice /
- Publication info:
- New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
United Kingdom patent law : the effects of the Strasbourg Convention of 1963 ; report on legislative changes which would be involved in the proposed ratification by the United Kingdom of the Strasbourg Convention on the unification of certain points of substantive law on patents for invention by the Patents Liaison Group.
KF 3114 G77
The Patents and designs acts : being an explanation and commentary on the amendments introduced by the 1932 act, with memoranda of cardinal points concerning statutory requirements, including the Patents and designs acts, 1907-1932 (in consolidated form) and detailed index to the acts / by Lord Marks and R. A. Wolstenholme. . .
KF 3114 M37
- Indian patent law and practice / Kalyan C. Kankanala, Arun K. Narasani, Vinita Radhakrishnan.
- Main Author:
- Kankanala, Kalyan C.
- Other Authors:
New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 2010
- Physical Description:
xxiii, 353 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Patent system in India: an overview
- Patentability requirements
- Patent procedure
- Patent amendment and maintenance
- Patent specification drafting
- Claim drafting
- Patent assignment and licenses
- Infringement and defences
- Patent revocation and surrender
- PCT applications
- Mining patent information.