Individual criminal liability for the international crime of aggression /
- Publication info:
- Antwerp ; Portland : Intersentia ; Portland, OR : International Specialized Book Services [distributor for the U.S.A. and Canada], c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Individual criminal liability for the international crime of aggression / Gerhard Kemp.
- Main Author:
- Kemp, Gerhard.
Antwerp ; Portland : Portland, OR : International Specialized Book Services [distributor for the U.S.A. and Canada], Intersentia ; 2010
- Item Description:
A revised and updated version of the author's doctoral dissertation, presented at Stellenbosch University 2008.
- Physical Description:
xviii, 274 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 261-274).
Table of Contents
- Aggression in the context of collective security
- From jus ad bellum to jus contra bellum : the prohibition of the use of force in normative and institutional perspective
- From jus contra bellum to the criminalisation of aggression
- The "legacy of Nuremberg" : establishing individual criminal liability for the crime of aggression
- National courts and the prosecution of aggression
- The inclusion of aggression in the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Drafting and diplomacy : the Special Working Group on the Crime of Aggression
- A proposed framework for individual criminal liability for the international crime of aggression.