Access to medicine in the global economy : international agreements on patents and related rights /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Feb 10, 2018||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Access to medicine in the global economy : international agreements on patents and related rights / Cynthia M. Ho.
- Main Author:
- Ho, Cynthia M.
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
xviii, 410 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- From conception to commercial success
- A limitation on the patent right to exclude : an introduction to international exhaustion
- An introduction to TRIPS
- Freedom under TRIPS : India as an example
- Compulsory licenses under TRIPS : an introduction
- Compulsory license case study : an introduction to competing patent perspectives
- Complicated compulsory licenses : the waiver/article 31bis "solution"
- An overview of "TRIPS-plus" standards
- Beyond patents : protecting drugs through regulatory laws
- Suspensions of in transit generic drugs : a case study of competing perspectives
- A history of access to medicine through the lens of patent perspectives
- Looking toward the future
- Appendix A. Selected TRIPS provisions
- Appendix B. Declaration on the TRIPS Agreement and public health (adopted on 14 November 2001)
- Appendix C. Draft ministerial declaration : proposal from a group of developed countries
- Appendix D. Draft ministerial declaration : proposal from a group of developing countries.