The evolution of EU law /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- The evolution of EU law / edited by Paul Craig and Gráinne de Búrca.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Variant Title:
- Evolution of European Union law
- Item Description:
Previous edition published: 1999.
- Physical Description:
lxvi, 917 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780199592975 (hbk. : alk. paper)0199592977 (hbk. : alk. paper)9780199592968 (pbk. : alk. paper)0199592969 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Integration, democracy, and legitimacy / Paul Craig
- Institutions, power, and institutional balance / Paul Craig
- Powers and procedures in the EU Constitution : legal bases and the Court / Kieran St Clair Bradley
- Independent agencies / Martin Shapiro
- The European Court of Justice / Alec Stone Sweet
- The European Union from Maastricht to Lisbon : institutional and legal unity out of the shadows / Deirdre M. Curtin and Ige F. Dekker
- EU enlargement / Christophe Hillion
- External relations and external competence of the European Union : the emergence of an integrated policy / Marise Cremona
- EU Justice and Home Affairs law (non-civil) / Steve Peers
- Civil justice : a newcomer and an unstoppable wave? / Eva Storskrubb
- Direct effect, primacy and the nature of the legal order / Bruno de Witte
- Preliminary rulings and EU legal integration : evolution and stasis / Thomas de la Mare and Catherine Donnelly
- The vicissitudes of life at the coalface : remedies and procedures for enforcing Union law before the national courts / Michael Dougan
- Three phases in the evolution of EU administrative law / Carol Harlow
- The evolution of EU human rights law / Gráinne De Búrca
- Free movement of persons and services / Siofra O'Leary
- Free movement of capital : evolution as a non-linear process / Jukka Snell
- Citizenship : contrasting dynamics at the interface of integration and constitutionalism / Jo Shaw
- The principle of equal treatment : widening and deepening / Mark Bell
- EU 'social' policy : from employment law to labour market reform / Catherine Barnard
- EMU : integration and differentiation : metaphor for European Union / Francis Snyder
- Competition law modernization : an evolutionary tale? / Imelda Maher
- The coming of age of EU regulation of network industries and services of general economic interest / Leigh Hancher and Pierre Larouche
- EU financial regulation : federalization, crisis management and law reform / Takis Tridimas
- The multi-level governance of climate change / Joanne Scott
- Consumer policy / Stephen Weatherill
- The evolution of cultural policy in the European Union / Rachael Craufurd Smith.