Introduction to Turkish law /
- Publication info:
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Introduction to Turkish law / edited by Tuğrul Ansay, Don Wallace, Jr.
- Other Authors:
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2011
- 6th ed.
- Item Description:
Fifth ed. published in 2004."The Introduction to Law course at Middle East Technical University at Ankara is a two-semester course ... [t]he main purpose of this book is to servce as a text for the second semester of this course"--Preface.
- Physical Description:
xxii, 273 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9789041134318 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Sources of Turkish law / Adnan Güriz
- Constitutional law / Ergun Özbudun
- Administrative law / Sait Güran
- Law of persons / Tuğrul Ansay
- Legal persons, societies and business associations / Tuğrul Ansay
- Family law / Tuğrul Ansay
- Law of succession / Tuğrul Ansay
- Law of property / Tuğrul Ansay
- Law of obligations / Tuğrul Ansay
- Criminal law / R. Murat Önok
- Law of procedure / Ali Cem Budak, Baki Kuru, Tuğrul Ansay and Halûk Konuralp
- Criminal procedure / Feridun Yenisey.