Law making and the Scottish Parliament : the early years /
- Publication info:
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Compiled edition of the Civil codes of Louisiana / Prepared by the Louisiana State Law Institute at the direction of the Editorial Committee and E.A. Conway, secretary of state ; E.A. Conway, jr., secretary of state (Feb. 22 to May 17, 1940) Published pursuant to Act 165 of the legislature of Louisiana of 1938, James A. Gremillion, secretary of state.
KF 385 L6823 1940 V.3 PT.1
- Corporate Subject:
- Law making and the Scottish Parliament : the early years / edited by Elaine E. Sutherland ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
lvi, 376 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780748640195 (hbk.)0748640193 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- Law making and the Scottish Parliament : the first decade in context / the Editors
- A parliament that is different? : the law making process in the Scottish Parliament / Alan Page
- Human rights and people and society / Aidan O?Neill
- Child and family law : progress and pusillanimity / Elaine E. Sutherland
- Culture / Robert Dunbar
- Charity law : an issue of choice / Stuart Cross
- Local government / Francis McManus
- Housing / Peter Robson
- Education : could do better / Janys M. Scott
- The reform of the Scottish judiciary / Gavin F.M. Little
- Criminal law and criminal justice : an exercise in ad hockery? / Pamela R. Ferguson
- Juvenile offending : welfare or toughness / Claire McDiarmid
- Evidence / Fraser P. Davidson
- Property law : how the world changed at Martinmas / Robert Rennie
- Business / David Cabrelli
- Environment and sustainable development / Colin T. Reid
- Transport / Ann Faulds and Trudi Craggs.