European patent law : towards a uniform interpretation /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- European patent law : towards a uniform interpretation / Stefan Luginbuehl.
- Main Author:
- Luginbühl, Stefan.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, 2011
- Item Description:
Based on the author's PhD dissertation, Utrecht University.
- Physical Description:
xxiii, 333 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 290-322) and index.
Table of Contents
- Specialised national patent courts
- Forum shopping related to patent litigation in Europe
- Conclusion in regard to the unification of interpretation and avoiding multiple litigation by way of specialised mational courts and forum shopping
- Combination of concentration of litigation at the national level and other measures
- The European Patent Court based on the proposal of the Working Party on Litigation of the European Patent Organisation
- The patent court for Europe based on the proposals for an Agreement on the European and EU Patents Court (EEUPC)
- Summary and general conclusions.