Planning co-existence : aboriginal issues in forest and land use planning /
- Publication info:
- Edmonton : CCI Press, 2010.
- Book, Computer Media
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Planning co-existence : aboriginal issues in forest and land use planning / Marc G. Stevenson and David C. Natcher (editors).
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Edmonton : CCI Press, 2010
- Local Note:
Accompanied by CD-ROM kept in pocket at back of book.
- Item Description:
"Research and insights from the Aboriginal Research Program of the Sustainable Forest Management Network: volume II."Co-published by Sustainable Forest Management Network.
- Physical Description:
iv, 334 p. : ill., maps, port. ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : planning co-existence / Marc G. Stevenson and David C. Natcher
- Alberta government policy, First Nations realities : barriers to land use policy and cumulative impact assessment / Jim S. Frideres and Cash Rowe
- Trust us again, just one more time : Alberta's land use framework and First Nations / Marc G. Stevenson
- Unfinished business : the intent of the Crown to protect Treaty 8 livelihood interests (1922-1939) / Jimmie R. Webb
- On vocation and livelihood : interpretive principles and guidelines for reconciliation of Treaty 8 rights and interests / Jimmie R. Webb
- Aboriginal rights and aboriginal forest tenures : toward 'reconciliation' in British Columbia / Monique Passelac-Ross
- Designing a new governance structure : analysis of a Stellat'en model for implementing forest management devolution in British Columbia / Eddison Lee-Johnson and Ronald Trosper
- Pikangikum family hunting areas and traplines : customary lands and aboriginal land use planning in Ontario's far north / Nathan Deutsch and Iain Davidson-Hunt
- Road rash : ecological and social impacts of road networks on First Nations / Daniel D. Kneeshaw ... [et al.]
- Aboriginal land use mapping : what have we learned from 30 years of experience / Stephen Wyatt ... [et al.]
- Aboriginal values mapping in Ontario's forest management planning process / Deborah McGregor
- First Nations' criteria and indicators of sustainable forest management : a review / M.A. (Peggy) Smith, Erin Symington and Sarah Allen
- Capacity for what? : Aboriginal capacity and Canada's natural resource development and management sectors / Marc G. Stevenson and Pamela Perreault
- Capacity-building Moose Cree style : Moose Cree strategies for becoming a goose hunter / Brent Kuefler, Adrian Tanner and David C. Natcher
- Conclusions : Conversations we need to have and spaces we need to create / Marc G. Stevenson and David C. Natcher.