Intellectual property strategies for the 21st century corporation : a shift in strategic and financial management /
- Publication info:
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Intellectual property strategies for the 21st century corporation : a shift in strategic and financial management / [edited by] Lanning G. Bryer, Scott J. Lebson, and Matthew D. Asbell.
- Other Authors:
Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2011
- Other Title:
- Intellectual property strategies for the twenty first century corporation
- Physical Description:
xiii, 322 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Corporate strategies, structures, and ownership of intellectual property rights / Lanning G. Bryer, Deepica Capoor Warikoo
- Properly evaluating a target with intellectual property rights / David Drews
- Growth through acquisition or merger / Diane Myers
- Penetrating new markets through extension of goods or product lines or expansion into other territories / Toshiya Oka
- Intellectual property : from asset to asset class / James E. Malackowski
- Strategic patent management after the boom : managing the R&D and patent pipeline / Marc S. Adler
- Global piracy and financial valuation of intellectual property revisited : threats, challenges, and responses / Robert Boyden Lamb, Randie Beth Rosen
- When to litigate : rise of the trolls / Raymond DiPerna, Jack Hobaugh
- Using insurance to manage intellectual property risk / Kimberly Cauthorn, Leib Dodell
- Exploring alternative dispute resolution / Alicia Lloreda
- Outsourcing and offshoring of IP legal work / Olga M. Nedeltscheff
- Intellectual property legal process outsourcing / Marilyn O. Primiano
- Satisfying ethical obligations when outsourcing legal work overseas / Michael Downey
- The brave new world of Web 2.0 and the 3-D Internet : how to prepare your company to participate / Steve Mortinger
- Managing green intellectual property / Larry Greenmeier
- Accounting and tax policies as they relate to intellectual property / Howard Fine and Andrew P. Ross
- Intellectual property valuation techniques and issues for the 21st century / David Blackburn and Bryan Ray.