Assessing lawyers' ethics : a practitioners' guide /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Assessing lawyers' ethics : a practitioners' guide / Adrian Evans.
- Main Author:
- Evans, Adrian.
Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Item Description:
"Earlier versions of parts of this book were submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Monash University in 2007"--Acknowledgements, p. xii.
- Physical Description:
xii, 267 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- An opportunity for law societies
- Ethical failures, research and core qualities
- Understanding ethical methods and types
- Mechanisms to offset business pressure on legal ethics
- Discovering practitioners' opinions about ethics assessment and psychological testing for integrity
- Developing character : disciplinary histories and clients' assessments
- Measuring awareness of values and ethics
- Entrenching ethics assessment.