Principles of copyright law /
- Publication info:
- St. Paul, MN : West, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The decision of the Court of Session, upon the question of literary property : in the cause John Hinton of London, bookseller, pursuer; against Alexander Donaldson and John Wood, booksellers in Edinburgh, and James Muerose bookseller in Kilmarnock, defenders / Published by James Boswell, esq ; advocate, one of the counsel in the cause.
KF 2994 S36
- Principles of copyright law / by Roger E. Schechter, John R. Thomas.
- Main Author:
- Schechter, Roger E., 1953-
- Other Authors:
St. Paul, MN : West, 2010
- Physical Description:
xv, 601 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the law of copyright
- The subject matter of copyright : basic requirements
- The subject matter of copyright : specific categories of protectable works
- Publication and formalities
- Ownership and transfer of copyright interests
- The traditional exclusive rights of a copyright holder
- Newer and more specialized rights of a copyright holder
- Duration of copyright interests and termination of transfers
- Copyright infringement
- The fair use defense
- State remedies analogous to copyright and federal preemption
- Copyright in the international perspective.