Prosecutors in the boardroom : using criminal law to regulate corporate conduct /
- Publication info:
- New York : New York University Press, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Proceedings of the Conferences on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 : October 16-17, 1978, Tarrytown, New York; January 29-30, 1979, Pasadena, California / sponsored and conducted by the Foundation for Auditability Research and Education, inc. and the Institute of Internal Auditors, inc. --
KF 9351 A75 C65
- Prosecutors in the boardroom : using criminal law to regulate corporate conduct / edited by Anthony S. Barkow and Rachel E. Barkow.
- Other Authors:
New York : New York University Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
x, 277 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The causes of corporate crime : an economic perspective / Cindy R. Alexander and Mark A. Cohen
- Deferred prosecution agreements on trial : lessons from the law of unconstitutional conditions / Richard A. Epstein
- Removing prosecutors from the boardroom : limiting prosecutorial discretion to impose structural reforms / Jennifer Arlen
- Potentially perverse effects of corporate civil liability / Samuel W. Buell
- Inside-out enforcement / Lisa Kern Griffin
- The institutional logic of preventive crime / Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar
- Collaborative organizational prosecution / Brandon L. Garrett
- The prosecutor as regulatory agency / Rachel E. Barkow
- What are the rules if everybody wants to play? : multiple federal and state prosecutors (acting) as regulators / Sara Sun Beale
- Reforming the corporate monitor? / Vikramaditya Khanna.