The economic structure of trusts /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Feb 27, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- The economic structure of trusts / M.W. Lau.
- Main Author:
- Lau, M. W.
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011
- Item Description:
Based on the author's PhD dissertation.
- Physical Description:
ix, 214 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -209) and index.
Table of Contents
- The trust deal and the rhetoric of contracts
- Agency costs and the nexus of contracts
- Trusts as entities
- Trusts as economic firms
- The function of trusts in business and commerce
- The decline of property and trusts
- Reconceptualizing property and funds in law and economics
- The economic structure of trusts
- The boundaries of the trust concept
- Conclusion : the relationship between property and trusts.