The fight for the right to food : lessons learned /
- Publication info:
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The fight for the right to food : lessons learned / Jean Ziegler ... [et al.].
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York : 2011
- Item Description:
Published in conjunction with: The Graduate Institute, Geneva.
- Physical Description:
xx, 440 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : hunger and the right to food
- The definition of the right to food in international law
- The right to food of the most vulnerable people
- The right to food in an era of globalization
- The right to food in situations of armed conflict
- The Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Annexures. The work of the Special Rapporteur on the right to food and his team
- The right to food : Commission on Human Rights resolution 2000/10
- The right to food : Commission on Human Rights resolution 2001/25
- The right to food : Commission on Human Rights resolution 7/14
- List of the Special Rapporteur's reports to the United Nations
- Main recommendations of the Special Rapporteur on the right to food to the member states of the United Nations and international organizations.