Human rights and environmental sustainability /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Human rights and environmental sustainability / Kerri Woods.
- Main Author:
- Woods, Kerri.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, 2010
- Item Description:
Based on the author's doctoral thesis, University of Glasgow.
- Physical Description:
viii, 174 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 158-169) and index.
Table of Contents
- Globalization, human rights and the environment
- Human rights : moral authority and philosophical doubts
- The contemporary human rights regime : some criticisms and an alternative
- Environmental sustainability and environmental values
- The institutions of sustainability : citizenship, democracy and justice
- Rights or sustainability; rights and sustainability?