International competition enforcement law between cooperation and convergence /
- Publication info:
- Heidelberg [Germany] ; New York : Springer, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Cartel and monopoly in modern law : reports on supranational and national European and American law / Edited by Institute für Ausländisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht an der Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main in cooperation with Institute for International and Foreign Trade Law of the Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
K 3856 A55 I57 1960 V.1
Congress and the monopoly problem : fifty-six years of antitrust development, 1900-1956 : a report on the history of congressional acton in the antitrust field since 1900, prepared at the instance and under the direction of the chairman of the Select Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, Eighty-fourth Congress, pursuant to H. Res. 114.
K 3856 L53 1956
- International competition enforcement law between cooperation and convergence / Jörg Philipp Terhechte.
- Main Author:
- Terhechte, Jörg Philipp.
Heidelberg [Germany] ; New York : Springer, 2011
- Physical Description:
xiii, 96 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 79-96).
Table of Contents
- "Cooperation" as guiding principle of international competition enforcement law
- Convergence of international competition enforcement law
- Procedural convergence through cooperation?