British overseas territories law /
- Publication info:
- Oxford [England] ; Portland, OR : Hart, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Chapters on the law relating to the colonies : to which are appended topical indexes of cases decided in the Privy council on appeal from the colonies, channel islands and the Isle of Man and of cases relating to the colonies decided in the English courts otherwise than on appeal from the colonies / by Charles James Tarring.
KF 4487 C6 T37 1906
- British overseas territories law / Ian Hendry and Susan Dickson.
- Main Author:
- Hendry, I. D.
- Other Authors:
Oxford [England] ; Portland, OR : Hart, 2011
- Physical Description:
xxiv, 365 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Constitutional arrangements
- The Office of Governor
- Legislative authority and controls
- Executive authority and controls
- Judicial authority
- The law officers
- Sources of law
- Human rights in the Territories
- Defence, public order and security, and emergency powers
- Nationality and belonger status
- Public finance
- External relations
- The Territories in international law
- The Territories and the European Union
- Termination of British sovereignty
- Annex. Anguilla
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory (Constitution) Order 2004
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands.