Environmental aspects of real estate and commercial transactions : from Brownfields to green buildings /
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources; Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Environmental aspects of real estate and commercial transactions : from Brownfields to green buildings / James B. Witkin, editor.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources; Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, 2011
- 4th ed.
- Added Title:
- Item Description:
Originally entitled: Environmental aspects of real estate transactions.
- Physical Description:
xxxvi, 793 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Federal environmental liability / Laurence S. Kirsch and Rachel S. Rosenthal
- Common law causes of action for environmental claims / James B. Witkin
- Transaction-triggered environmental laws / David B. Farer
- Lender and fiduciary liability issues / Abbi L. Cohen, Ivan DeVoren, and John M. Ix
- Environmental release reporting obligations / David J. Freeman
- Criminal liability for environmental matters / Judson W. Starr and Gregory S. Braker
- The due diligence dilemma : how much is enough? / Eva Fromm O'Brien
- Environmental consultants / Eva Fromm O'Brien
- Understanding environmental reports and risk-based cleanups : science issues for transactional lawyers / John W. Watson
- Structuring the transaction to allocate environmental liability / Gerard A. Caron and Gregory A. Bibler
- Brownfields redevelopment : creative solutions to historical environmental liabilities / Todd S. Davis
- An overview of institutional controls / Amy L. Edwards
- Tax aspects of environmental matters / Stefan F. Tucker and Tammara F. Langlieb
- Environmental disclosure requirements under securities laws / Jeffrey A. Smith
- Treatment of environmental liabilities in bankruptcy / Milissa A. Murray, Sandra Franco
- Environmental issues in the landlord-tenant context / Donald I. Berger
- Current insurance policies for insuring against environmental risks / Ann M. Waeger
- Underground storage tanks / Walter G. Wright Jr.
- Asbestos / Sheila H. Deely, Sasha M. Reyes
- Lead-based paint / Catherine A. Potthast
- Indoor air quality/vapor intrusion / Laurence S. Kirsch, Shailesh R. Sahay
- Mold / Walter G. Wright Jr.
- Regulatory takings : what does it take to make a take? / John J. Delaney
- Wetlands : taming the swamp monster / Margaret N. Strand, Lowell Rothschild
- The Endangered Species Act / J.B. Ruhl
- Environmental justice and transactions / Michael B. Gerrard
- Conservation easements / David J. Dietrich
- Brownfields redevelopment at closed military bases / Gordon E. Hart, Jill E.C. Yung
- Smart growth and sustainability / Jonathan Weiss, Girair Simon.