Annotated model code of judicial conduct /
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Center for Professional Responsibility, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Annotated model code of judicial conduct / Arthur Garwin [editor] ; Eileen Libby, Kathleen Maher, Dennis Rendleman [principal authors].
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Center for Professional Responsibility, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Local Note:
Accompanied by CD-ROM containing the full text of publication kept in pocket at back of book.
- Item Description:
Rev. ed. of: Annotated model code of judicial conduct. 2004.
- Physical Description:
xvi, 640 p. ; 26 cm. + 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Canon 1. A judge shall uphold and promote the independence, integrity, and impartiality of the judiciary, and shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety
- Canon 2. A judge shall perform the duties of judicial office impartially, competently, and diligently
- Canon 3. A judge shall conduct the judge's personal and extrajudicial activities to minimize the risk of conflict with the obligations of judicial office
- Canon 4. A judge or candidate for judicial office shall not engage in political or campaign activity that is inconsistent with the independence, integrity, or impartiality of the judiciary
- Appendix A. Judicial Ethics Committee
- Appendix B. ABA Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Appendix C. ABA Model code of judicial conduct correlation tables : 1990 Code to 2007 Code.