Labour law between change and tradition : liber amicorum Antoine Jacobs /
- Publication info:
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Personal Subject:
- Labour law between change and tradition : liber amicorum Antoine Jacobs / editors, Roger Blanpain, Frank Hendrickx ; contributors, Sonja Bekker ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Liber amicorum Antoine Jacobs
- Physical Description:
xvii, 198 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Discrimination on the basis of age : the EU: only a beginning / Roger Blanpain
- The reform of temporary agency work in Germany in a European perspective / Thomas Blanke
- Lex Laval : collective actions and posted work in Sweden / Niklas Bruun & Jonas Malmberg
- The specificity of sport and the employment relationship of athletes / Michele Colucci
- Corporate social responsibility : a way to make deregulation more acceptable? / Wolfgang Däubler
- Industrial relations and collective labour law in papal encyclicals : the case of the social teaching of the Holy Roman Catholic Church : a model that has no more models to offer / Filip Dorssemont
- European labour law after the Lisbon Treaty : (re-visited) assessment of fundamental social rights / Frank Hendrickx
- Laws against strikes : between change and tradition / Bob Hepple
- Hybrid global labour law / Ulrich Mückenberger
- The formation of the labour contract in nineteenth-century south of Europe / Antonio Ojeda-Avilés
- Ein Europäisches Feiertagsrecht? / Thilo Ramm
- Legal certainty and equality as aims of labour law / Robert Rebhahn
- Lisbon Treaty and labour law : new developments but old traditions / Bruno Veneziani
- The German Law Association as promoter of labour law / Manfred Weiss
- Self-employed in the Netherlands : in need for more securities? / Sonja Bekker, Ronald Dekker & Max Posthumus.